Friday, November 23, 2007

My first post

It's the day after Thanksgiving. I'm listening to Christmas music, getting ready for our big extended family get together tomorrow, and surfing the web. I enjoy reading other blogs and thought I'd start one myself.

I have a wide range of interests, from the Civil War, to art history, to sports, to quilting. My family is the most important thing to me. I'm a wife, a mother and a grandmother (five times!). I work for a local HMO in their IT department and mostly enjoy my job. I love to travel, do genealogy, and read. I'm currently reading "Soldiers and Ghosts: A History of Battle in Classical Antiquity"

I don't care to cook or grocery shop but luckily have been blessed with a hubby who does. Stupid people annoy me. I'm a registered Democrat. I haven't been to church in years but still put Roman Catholic on medical forms.

I'm not sure what form this blog will take as time goes by, I guess I'll see!

No comments: