I can't believe I wrote one blog entry in 2009. Of course, there wasn't much to write about. I lost my job in July when the company I worked for decided to outsource their IT department. The Bills had yet another forgettable season, however they did fire the coach mid season and have since hired a new GM. I found another job in December, it's a six month temp to perm but hopefully they'll decide to hire me.
I did lose the weight I wanted, which brought my blood pressure and cholesterol down. I put about 10 pounds back on while I was laid off but should be able to lose that now I'm not home all day. I joined a gym three months ago. I'm not very good about going but have managed workouts about twice a week. I'm doing about 30 minutes of resistance training an about 30 minutes of cardio for each session.
Sunday, January 10, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment