I took today off from work. Actually it was a 'comp' day for working all last weekend. There is no official comp time policy, but generally supervisors can use their discretion. I caught up on all the bills, balanced the checkbook, DH and I went out for a late breakfast, then we ran errands, did some Christmas shopping, then went grocery shopping.
I had to get myself some new clothes. My only pair of jeans were falling right off me. I've been on Weight Watchers and have lost nearly 20 pounds. It's a nice problem to have. I was excited as I the pair I bought are two sizes smaller than I had before. I only got one as I hope to continue losing weight.
Right now I'm listening to Tchaikovsky's 1812 Overture. I ran across this site www.musopen.com, a non-profit site which makes available copy right free classical music. It's a wonderful concept.
Friday, December 7, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment