Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas everyone! I hope you all got what you wished for! My BIL came over for Christmas dinner earlier today. He couldn't stay long because he has to work tonight.

I uploaded some of my videos to YouTube this morning. My camera will take video, and although I would transfer them to my computer, I really didn't share them, as worrying about format, etc was too much hassle. Then it occurred to me to use YouTube, as they transfer the format to Flash. So I registered for an account and uploaded my vids from Greece and one of Emma when she was 2. It was pretty easy. You can find my videos here: http://www.youtube.com/kathy1865

I can even embed videos in my blog. Here's one of Meteora, famous for it's rock top monasteries.


Tomorrow is back to work, I've enjoyed my six days off. It's also back to Weight Watchers and counting points again. I've let things slide due to the holidays, but don't want to let things get to far out of hand.

No comments: