Saturday, January 5, 2008

Diet Progress

Linda, our Weight Watcher's leader, would yell at me for calling it a diet and remind me that it's a lifestyle change. Of course it is, but "Diet Progress" makes a much better title for my blog post.

I gained a little over 2 pounds over the holidays, but have lost most of it already. I had slacked on the "write down everything you eat" part for most of December. But now I'm back doing it. I've lost nearly 20 lbs since I started WW, and feel much better, but I'd like to lose another 20 to 25.

The next thing I need to do is to start doing some type of exercise. We have a work out room where I work, so that would be the most convenient and also, as an added bonus, not cost me anything. I think I'll put a pair of shorts, shirt, sneakers, and socks, along with my MP3 player, in a bag and take it to work on Monday. I will try riding the stationary bike three times a week for half an hour each time. That should be a pretty attainable goal. Now all I have to do it put some new tunes on the MP3 player!

No comments: